Boats Charters & Cruises
Talk with us about customizing the perfect day for your group. Departure times and routes are flexible, we work with you to provide a remarkable experience.
Options can include Accommodation, Transfers and Catering . . .
TOROA 14m (47ft)
Licensed for 47 passengers. Toroa makes an ideal charter boat for groups looking to spend time cruising / fishing / diving in the Marlborough Sounds.
- Hot and Cold water
- Shower and Toilet
- Small Shop
- Ice box and fridge
- Outside and inside seating for cruisesLive aboard with full catering for 8 people plus crew
- Set up for Sports Fishing
- Live Bait tank
- Inside and outside control stations
- Dive Bottle Compressor
- Dive Bottles and Weight Belts
- Dive platform
SHUTTLE 6m (20ft)
Licensed for 12 people. Shuttle is a fast Alloy vessel for Water-taxi, cruising, water-skiing.
- Stand-up under- cover cabin for shelter
- Cruises -at 40km per hour
- Powered by 115 hp outboard
- Special front mounted ladder for loading on and off beaches
WESTERN BREAK 13.7m (45ft)
This is a 45 ft long alloy vessel with 15 ft beam, powered by 375 hsp John Deer engine and Licensed for 50 people.
This aluminium vessel also has large flush decks, hydraulic winch lifting gear and boom, and equipped with 5 K.V.A. gen - set generator.
With two driving stations outside, it has a large cabin with another driving station inside, equipped with a full set of electronics and fully equipped galley, large table, bunks, and toilet and shower facilities.
This vessel is more suited to carrying out marine Industry research work, moorings, diving operations with a dive platform on the transom, and available for general charter.